At Just Magic, we are doing the utmost to protect you and our team from COVID-19.
It is business as usual at Just Magic and, we look forward to seeing you soon and making you feel relaxed and looking great. We have always maintained the highest hygiene standards at the clinic and, we understand it is now essential to communicate with clients the extraordinary lengths to which we are going to up our hygiene game.
This blog covers a few important points I thought you needed to be aware of in advance of your next appointment, and I would appreciate you taking a few minutes to read what’s to follow.
Firstly, we have stepped up our procedures and adopted extra measures in terms of cleaning, disinfecting and physical protection (surgical masks & medical gloves) to ensure the safety of you and the Just Magic team.
- Hand washing- hands are washed before, after and in between treatments. Soap dispensers and hand dryer is always available to our clients in the rest room.
- Surfaces- All surfaces are cleaned with hospital grade disinfectant. This has been stepped up in frequency and includes door handles, and other surfaces including EFTPOS machine. Bench tops and sinks are wiped down between clients also.
- Disposable cups – We have introduced disposable cups.
- Extra Time – we have added extra time between appointments to ensure thorough cleaning of treatment rooms
- Staff – None of our staff have traveled overseas or domestically and have no plans to do so.
- Training and Meetings – We have undertaken daily meetings to update staff and training being undertaken continuously including all staff completing the Australian Government Department of Health Covid 19 Training recently released.
How can you help?
Use the hand sanitizer provided at Just Magic.
When arriving for your appointment, please use the hand sanitiser at reception upon entering and leaving the clinic.
We understand from the official Government website; it is unnecessary to wear a mask if a person is not displaying symptoms. However, if you would prefer your Just Magic therapist to wear a mask during the treatment, please let reception know.
Have you recently returned from an overseas trip?
I am asking all clients who have travelled overseas recently not to make an appointment at Just Magic for 14-days.
When should you reschedule your appointment?
There is no need to cancel your booking at Just Magic unless you are displaying the symptoms, if you are feeling unwell or been in direct contact with someone who has cold or flu symptoms. Symptoms can range from mild illness to pneumonia. Some people will recover easily, and others may get very sick very quickly. People with coronavirus may experience:
- flu-like symptoms such as coughing, sore throat and fatigue
- shortness of breath
Please consider all others in this process. It is of utmost importance to us that our clients feel protected and comfortable at this time.
Get the facts on COVID-19 and the symptoms here:
We will waive our usual cancellation fee.
We will waive our typical cancellation policy for short notice cancellations until further notice. And we will happily re-book you for a later date.
Helping you take care of your skin & beauty needs at home – Over the telephone purchases
For all our regular clients who are already in
self-isolation due to travel and may need product, we can post it out to you
and as always, I’m happy to advise you of at home treatments to keep you going.
Give yourself a spa day! We are only too happy to offer guidance
remotely so please do reach out:
Phone: 49 575605
I understand it is a very concerning time for everyone, and not something any of us have experienced before. It’s a time to remain calm and act on the facts, rather than the hysteria created by the media. Please support your local businesses. As it stands, it is unclear on what advice and support the government will be able to offer small businesses. Please reach out locally to your friends, neighbours and community. Your support is invaluable and some of the initiatives we have seen supporting those more vulnerable in our community are truly heart-warming. Let’s pull together to show our care, compassion and generosity for each other at this time. We are all in this together.
If you have any further questions, you are welcome to contact me personally on email@example.com
Thank you for your understanding and overwhelming support, and I wish you all good health.
Rhiannon and the Just Magic Team xx